1. The clients need to decide the products with the sizes and quantity, even the shapes, which will make a difference on how we pack and deliver.
2. We will judge which delivery term shall be better to take specific to each country conditions or requirements,
Such as it is only allowed to deliver to ports in some countries as we do not have the local agents or restricted by the local rules.
3. Our technicians will calculate out how to pack, either provide with wooden boxes for small quantity or small sizes,
Then deliver by LCL, or pack into the 20’ or 40’ containers directly for bigger quantity or sizes.
4. We will be in charge of the delivery from our factory to your port by CIF or address by DDU, even other delivery terms, or you can assign your agents to pick up at our factory by EXW term.
5. We will make the customs declaration if we are in charge, and provide with relative documents for your customs clearance, or it will be your responsibility.
6. We will follow up till you finish all procedures and receive the products at hands.