By far, the most interesting discovery of the Central Asiatic Expeditions included dinosaur eggs. In 1922, the expedition reached the Eren Basin, the place were first eggshell fragments were found around the salt-lake.These fragments made it possible to reconstruct they are part of olive shaped eggs having more than 10 cm in length. At that time, they thought that these were laid by some large Mesozoic bird. Several weeks later, the expedition found the complete nest full of eggs at the Flaming Cliff. Granger realized the eggshell fragments from the Eren Basin were the very first batch of dinosaur eggs collected.
- Dinosaur costumes parade in group
- Spending the great time with the Velociraptor costume in the period of Christmas festival
- Horrible walking dinosaur of realistic Velociraptor costume
- RDC-098 walking dinosaur costumes in new materials, people like it.
- New products!!! New design for realistic dinosaur costumes, much flexible and lightweight to operate.